This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Pretzel__Logic) – “When you wish upon a czar…”
2) (jim_m) – “I rejected the Keystone pipeline project because I have come to you today to announce a new agreement with the Magic Kingdom for a supply of unicorn farts…”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “Uh…. Mr. President. Michelle’s butt got stuck in a teacup again.”
4) (retired.military) – Obama – “and everyone should be able to enjoy places like Disneyland every day of the year”
Sign in front of Disneyland – Park closed today due to Presidential visit.
5) (PBunyan) – Reporter #1: “His speech would have been taken more seriously were he not wearing a Mickey Mouse ‘ears’ hat.
Reporter #2: “He wasn’t wearing a Mickey Mouse hat…”
6) (Rocket Jones) – “Making it official. Meet the King of Fantasyland.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Pretzel__Logic’s winning entry. In its place we honor the next most popular caption not previously recognized:
(Bruce and Rebecca) – “Captain Clueless is totally unaware that Main Street USA has tilted to the Right.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.