This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ proved popular. Hey, what else can you do if you are stuck at home with no sports and you don’t want to risk any more kids? The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Brian Brandt) – “The Biden campaign announced that Joe is self-quarantining after contact with reality.”
(Joe_Miller) – “The Biden campaign has been way ahead of the curve in preventing large gatherings of people.”
(Olsoljer) – “First time in decades the liberal crowd left a venue as clean as it was when they started.”
2) (yetanotherjohn) – “What sort of time machine is Wizbang using to get a picture from November 3rd, 2020?”
(DJD60_TX) – “We have run out of toilet paper, milk, eggs, masks and bleach.
On the plus site, we have also run out of idiots, at least for now.”
(Rick Adams) – “Social distancing.”
3) (rodney dill) – “(crickets chirping)”
(cathymv) – “No wonder there are no leftists here…. there is an american flag in the small venue”
(Vagabond661) – “An order to evacuate was given after an AR-14 was found behind the podium.”
4) (fustian24) – “The rally was billed as “Intelligent People for Biden”.”
(Yooper) – “I always wondered what went on in VP Bidens brain.”
(guido81_MA) – “Unfortunately, a snafu resulted in the “Biden For Senate” rally being scheduled at the same time.”
5) (RadiCalMan) – “Joe, you lost everyone when you said, “Let’s all celebrate With a Coronavirus”!”
(Rodney G. Graves) – “Doddering old fool not included.”
(Kenny Moore) – “In lieu of a rally, Joe provides a comprehensive exhibit displaying every valid reason to vote for him for President.”
6) (Patrick_McHargue) – “The Media relates: “Speaking to a packed crowd of Democrats, our future president outlines his vision for America!!1!””
(patriciamcc) – “A Biden rally but Biden forgot to show up as did any supporters because there are none.”
(RockThisTown) – “Joe announces he’s reinstating the draft for dog-faced pony soldiers.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(EricSteel) – “If Joe Biden makes a gaffe in an empty room, is it still a gaffe?”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Paul Hooson) – “How did Joe become the Democratic frontrunner compared to the other candidates?
1.No one has ever said, “Hey, that Asian guy running is pretty good. I’m voting for him…”.
2.No one said, “Hey, that homosexual guy is pretty good. I’m voting for him…”‘
3. No one said, “Hey, that Jew is pretty good. I’m voting for him…”.
4. Repeat #3…”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(Retired military) – “Found in Biden’s hotel room next to his body with the gun mysteriously missing. “I cant take this cold cruel world anymore especially with Trump in charge. Please give all your support to Hillary. She will be a great President””
Best Banter Weight:
(Porkopolis) – ““Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.”
Best “Who Do I Have to Blow…”:
(Mary Gehman) – ““Who do I have to blow around here to find anyone to blow around here…???””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.