This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ rounds out a great holiday weekend. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “Hillary woulda been here today except she lost and she hates you guys, anyway.”
2) (Par4Course) – “Trump: “And then Al Bagdadi says: ‘Is it just me or do you hear a dog barking?'””
3) (RadiCalMan) – “You guys Keep America Great!”
4) (Mike) – “I’m married to a gorgeous, sexy woman. I’m president of the United State. And I live rent free in the heads of every liberal in the Western world…what’s not to smile about?”
5) (rodney dill) – “Yea, I didn’t pardon the two turkeys this year, Schiff and Pelosi.”
6) (cathymv) – “YEAH…… i’m not tired of winning yet either!!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Rick Adams) – ““Wipe out ISIS? You mean, like, with a cloth?””
(Harry Butts) – “Yeah, I’m not that chickenshit tosser who honored a deserter; I support real soldiers who kill terrorists and protect the innocent.”
(Joe_Miller) – “Tickling your Commander in Chief can get you a dishonorable discharge, but probably not from this guy.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Mary Gehman) – ““So…for the record…is this scene a ‘bag of dicks’ or ‘swingin’ dicks’…I am always confused which one I’m in…””
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks.
Thanks that Hillary isn’t president.
Thanks that Trump is president.
Thanks that we have non-snowflakes in uniform to protect the country.
Best Banter Weight:
(fustian24) – “Al Baghdadi reminds us that Epstein didn’t kill himself either!”
Most Dedicated Typing Out of Numerous Long Military Themed Jokes
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.