This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ makes me wonder if my computer will still work or my buying habits will appear all over the internet after I post the winners. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (rodney dill) – “Careful Mr. President… The Democrats are out for your scalp too.”
2) (Brian Brandt) – ERROR 409
Because we’re Microsoft, that’s why. Fuck you.
3) (cathymv) – Trumps new nickname: Blunt Force Trauma
4) (fustian24) – Just between you and us, we’ve both heard that Apple is behind all this Russian nonsense.
5) (RadiCalMan) – It’s nice to see that Satya’s tie matches the hue of the infamous Microsoft “Blue Screen of Death”.
6) (yetanotherjohn) – Shaving your head is part of the contract when you sell your soul to the devil.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(jim_m) – we’d like to work with you but the dems are threatening to murder us just for talking to you.
(Mary Gehman) – “Looks like technology makes your hair fall out…I guess I should stop tweeting…”
(stan25) – Mr President, we can fix the DNC hack, but choose not to.
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Joe_Miller) – When we put our heads together we look just like an ass. (In honor of Red Fox.)
(Paul Hooson) – “My daughter really digs my look! I overheard her talking to a boyfriend on her cellphone telling him, “I hope I’ll be bald tonight!”
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(Retired military) – Trump “knock knock”
Bezos “who’s there”
Trump “Not Hillary”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.