This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ featured a fantastic photo. Kevin, kudos to you for finding these week after week. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “Literally the worst president ever, Obama discovers that he is also virtually the worst president ever.
2) (Mike) – ““Oh, look! There I am on Mount Rushmore!!””
3) (Red Five) – “BHO: “If I had this last week, I could have ‘visited’ Louisiana from the golf course!””
4) (RestlessLegs) – “Yet another example of the dignity and grace that have come to exemplify his presidency.”
5) (Rick Adams) – “If you like your reality, you can keep your reality.”
6) (yetanotherjohn) – “Somewhere there is an unemployed PR guy who thought this would be a good picture.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(David Robertson) – “Obama views an alternate reality, one in which his presidency has been successful.”
(Liberal Nightmare) – “A rare picture of President 0bama using his xray glasses to enforce white house non gender specific bathroom policies.”
(BluesHarper) – “With this thing you can see the top of my ego.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(JLawson) – ““Love these campaign rally videos. That’s a HUGE Johnson. It’s like you could reach out and touch it. I mean… him.””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.