The August 19 Weekend Caption Contest™ was a laugh riot, at least for the two people pictured. When you see those two laughing that hard at something…it should make you very afraid. There were 200 captions posted so we have two winners per place. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “She even sits crooked.
(Political Clown Parade) – “I’ve decided to have Ryan Lochte be my new campaign spokesman. I admire the way he lies.
2) (Brian Brandt) – “Bill and I can’t vacation at French beaches anymore. They banned the pantsukini.”
(jim_m) – “Clinton and 0bama recreate the Blazing Saddles campfire scene.
3) (fustian24) – “Hillary is really listing to port.
She might have blown a cankle.”
(Mary Gehman) – ““It’s been fun, Barrack, but I really have to go and take a shower…these cankles are not going to shave themselves, ya’ know.”
4) (Retired military) – “Hillary “I heard you going to Louisiana next week”
Obama “Yeah, they said that the golf course would be dried out by then””
(johntree) – ““An internet video? Where the hell did you pull that out from?”
5) (Rick Adams) – “They giggle like loons over her new secret service code name, but actually — other than knowing it sounds vaguely French — they have NO IDEA what “petit mal” is referencing.”
(Ken in Camarillo) – “..and then he said (ho ho ho ha) no reasonable prosecutor (hee hee howee) would file charges (ho ho hawww!)
6) (cathymv) – “Hillary is doing her Terrence and Phillip impression!!”
(Mike) – “Did you hear that one??
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(yetanotherjohn) – “I don’t know the subject, but the jokes on us.”
(Joe_Miller) – “Can you believe it? I got elected–TWICE! And you’re leading in the polls. Voters are really stupid, aren’t they?”
(Par4Course) – “Mama Smurf: “Does this pantsuit make me look fat?””
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(rodney dill and Paul Hooson) – “Shits and Giggles”
(Vagabond661) – ““I be Putin.””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.