The March 13 Weekend Caption Contest™ was very popular. The assignment was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Paul Hooson) – “How do you address a Clinton in a suit? – “Will the defendant please rise?””
2) (Brian Brandt) – “Subject: Sorry Chris – no can do
Hey Chris, sorry I can’t approve that request for added security at
Bengazi. Have 2 make do. Budget u know. Keep ur head down.
3) (Jeffrey Ostermiller) – “There once was a Secretary of State,
who has created a controversy of late.
Won’t give us details
of her server or emails,
yet thinks this a commendable trait.”
4) (guido81_MA) – “Just back off, people, because it’d be a shame if you all mysteriously committed suicide in a park somewhere.”
5) (cathymv) – “Do these lies make my ass look fat?”
6) (Pretzel_Logic) – “America needs a Walker, Hillary needs a walker.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – “All the corruption of Bill. None of the charisma.”
That’s all for now!