This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another stellar edition of our weekly fun. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “Next year?
I’m thinking of joining the Secret Service, because, you know, free hookers!”
2) (RDOwens) – “Talk about someone who has never worked a day in his life ”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “Guess what I have in my pocket?”
4) (UOG) – “I don’t know Mr. President, there could be some legal constraints. Let me talk to Franken about it and I’ll get back to you with what he said.”
5) (obfuscator) – “Jay Carney said he demands a raise or he’s gonna start telling the truth. Should I give your friends in Chicago a call to keep him in line?”
6) (Dana) – “Does Rommney get to blame everything on us from 2012 to 2016?”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Pretzel__Logic) – “Joe Biden, Barack Obama and the North Korean Missile. Name three things that never worked a day in their life.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.