This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another rousing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “Lying, fast and furiously. ”
2) (Pretzel__Logic) – “Will the defendant please rise”
3) (DM) – “And I would have gotten away with it too if it hadn’t been for those pesky bloggers!”
4) (FormerlyAnonymous) – “If Holder were a Republican, Mueller’s next words would be ‘you have a right to remain silent.‘”
5) (Rodney Dill) – “Welcome people of Rock Ridge.”
6) (Korla Pundit) – “Wouldn’t you rather have headlines about Scarlett Johansson’s buttocks?
or the further adventures of Amanda Knox?
or the salaries of the Boston Sox?
or which celebrities use Botox?
or that convention snub of Spock’s?
You know, like the “reasonable” journalists of CNN?!”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Jeff Blogworthy’s winning entry. In its place I offer another of my favorites:
(Stephen Macklin) – “Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.