This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rich) – “Dreams of our future“
2) (Rodney Dill) – “Mr. President the BP Oil Leak has not been plugged, people are concerned about North Korea, and worried about the economy, what are you going to do?“
“I’m going to Disney World.“
3) (fustian) – “What’s Memorial Day Daddy?
I don’t know. Something about honor and stuff.”
4) (Maggie Gara) – Obama: “We’re making a historic return to the historic home of the historic 44th President during a historic time in this nation’s history.“
5) (Dee73) – “Daddy, do we have to go to Oprah’s again? Her bbq’s are always so boring and why does Stedman always touch mommy like you do?“
6) (GarandFan) – “When I said “pack the old bag”, I didn’t mean for you to bring your mother along!“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian) – “Daddy, shouldn’t you be at Arlington?
No dear. Dead men don’t vote.
Except maybe in Chicago…”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.