Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another boffo edition of the caption contest. The assignment last weekend was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian) – “They have a plan Rahm. You told me they wouldn’t have a plan.“
2) (zipity) – “Let’s start with a prayer. Our Me, who art in heaven, hallowed be My Name. My Kingdom come, My will be done, on earth as it is in Chicago, amen.“
3) (Matt) – “Bill Clinton was right, an intern under the table does make the meeting go faster.“
4) (Stephen Macklin) – “Rahm, that’s not my finger. But keep pulling.“
5) (Hodink) – “Watch the fan twirl. You are getting sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavy …“
6) (PapaWhisky) – “Grapes. Bring me grapes….“
The Readers Choice Award last week wen to fustian’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more worthy winner.
(Spike) – “Chauncey Gardner is very tired from working in the garden.”
Winners for the current edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will follow shortly.