Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was a Wonkatastic hit. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture of a drunk Oompah Loompa:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Falze) – “Man, it’s gonna take forever to get Jackson’s house cleaned out.“
2) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “The dumbwaiter of shame.“
3) (DJ Drummond) – “Sorry, but the doctor is available only for those who have the Golden Ticket … take him away, boys.“
4) (Jeff) – “The aftermath of Lindsay Lohan winning a Gold Ticket to the chocolate factory was not without its victims…“
5) (guido) – “Based on initial test results, Mr. Wonka decided to cancel production of his new Everlasting Jägermeister candy.“
6) (Scott) – “Man, it used to be just dead hookers and the occasional donkey…“
The Readers Choice Award last week went to Falze’s winning entry. In it’s place I offer up the next highest vote getter.
(Rodney Dill) – “This one got the full frontal view“
“Toldya we shouldn’t have Helen Thomas jump outta Obama’s surprise birthday cake.”
Winners for the current edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will be announced shorty.