This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment this weekend was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (proof) – “Knock, knock.
Census Democrats won, the rest of you are screwed!”
2) (fustian) – “Rahm Emanuel showing the kind of class it takes to be a democrat these days.“
3) (retired military) – “This is how you say “I won” in democratese.“
4) (epador) – “The Hope and Change High Five.“
5) (Pretzel Logic) – “Secretary of Sophomoric Behavior.“
6) (Justrand) – “No, Rahm explained later, the gesture was NOT aimed at Republicans. It was intended for ALL Americans.“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to fustian’s second place entry. In its place we honor another fine caption:
(Brian Wohlgemuth) – “Five…. Five Dollar…. Five Dollar Tax Break……“
That’s it for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.