Items you may have missed that were posted this weekend, in no particular order
- Misha has a nice post on Father’s Day – introspective posts devoid of invective.
- Steven Den Beste has a post on the fallout of the French stance against the US.
- Michele has a new site announcement
- DaGodess has a purloined list of great truths that is very funny.
- Dean takes a day off, alert the media… What will all the BlogSpot defectors do for a whole 24 hours. 🙂
- Lori at Right We Are! has a Father’s Day story from Robert Fulghum that is emotional reading
- The entire blogosphere wished Jim Treacher a happy birthday. As with cards to my family, my mention is fashionably late. Happy Birthday Jim…
- Amish Tech Support, Anil Dash, and Outside the Beltway linked to the announcement of a Stand Alone Trackback Pinger. Who ever whipped that up over the weekend must have been pretty busy…
There you have it, a sampling of the best of the weekend…