Items you may have missed that were posted this weekend, in no particular order.
- Jim Treacher’s shilling has got Lyz Baranowski in a tizzy over his capitalistic ways.
- Bill Whittle re-releases the Directors Cut DVD Edition of his Magic essay. The commentary soundtrack is here.
- Jaboobie takes a tiptoe through his blogroll (which includes Wizbang)… And finds some posts from the last week to visit.
- Glenn Reynolds addresses the WMD debate
- Steven Den Beste spends the weekend pondering the fate of the French Republic.
- Dean is looking for poetry blogs.
- Laurence Simon watched the Nightline edition on Friday (a behind the scenes at big media edition) and was less than impressed.
- Courtney worries that the far left controlling the nomination process will doom the Democratic nominee.
- Brian at AWS offers proof that Ben Kepple is insane.
- The astutely observant Charles G. Hill likes my RSS idea.
- Rachel Lucas wonders why you don’t have to get a license to breed and raise human beings.
- Kevin Drum wonders if Bush is really onboard with conservatism. Steven Taylor has an answer.
- Jay Solo has a post on what he has learned about getting links from the Rat Race.
Yes, I’m going to do this every Sunday…