This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ caused a little controversy this week. Just as a reminder to all that the normal rules of commenting don’t necessarily apply to caption contests. You can say things there that would get you in trouble elsewhere on the site. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “Do something Nancy Pelosi can’t do.”
2) (sarahconnor2) – “The two finalists in ‘America’s Whiniest Little Bitch’ contest were announced today.”
3) (Vagabond661) – “America didn’t get the gold in the election either.”
4) (RestlessLegs) – “But can he stick a landing on the fiscal cliff?”
5) (914) – “One spent years of preparation and dedication to achieve the American dream. The other is Obama”
6) (fustian24) – “Obama’s plan to stop Iranian nukes.
Making a stern face.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney Dill’s winning entry. In its place we honor one more worthy, if overlooked, caption:
(retired.military) – “I won a silver in the Olympics for doing a very difficult gymnastic routine”
“I won the Nobel peace prize for doing nothing”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.