This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Sir Toby Belch) – “…and the transcript will show I delivered this speech without ONE M/F’n BIT of Negro jargon!“
2) (Rodney Dill) – “You’d do it for Randolph Scott!“
3) (fustian) – “…and let me be clear, they hate us because we don’t have universal health care and an aggressive policy on global warming.“
4) (Stephan) – “Oh, look! One microphone for each side of his mouth.“
5) (iwogisdead) – “President Obama, in an angry statement today, warned Al Qaeda to never, ever again interfere with one of his vacations with an attempted terrorist attack.“
6) (SCSIwuzzy) – “Let me explain this for you: You put your lips together, like this. Then. Kiss. My. Ass.
Anyone else have a question about C-Span or other so-called campaign promises? That’s what I thought.“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(IowaRight) – “The Ultimate Man Caused Disaster…”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.