This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was a monster hit. We had such a large turnout, I’m not sure that one could ever judge the excellent captions completely. I gave it my best shot, taking much from the communities ratings. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Korla Pundit) – “Oh, is this where we hide the military ballots?“
2) (guido) – “
Barack Obama tours ACORN’s “Ooh, We Just Found More Misplaced Democrat Ballots” Reserve Vote Warehouse. The President is pictured here in the Franken Wing and headed toward the new Harry Reid Wing, presently under construction.“
3) (fustian) – “Only one large federal warehouse in Virginia is large enough to store the new health care bill.“
4) (IowaRight) – “Sometimes when he gets a little blue, Obama likes to take a run through all of his favorable press clippings he has saved…“
5) (Eric) – “President Obama visits Acorn’s private reserve of prefilled voter registration forms in preparation for 2012.“
6) (Justrand) – “Barack Obama finds himself in a job setting more in line with his qualifications.“
The Readers Choice Award this went to Korla Pundit’s winning entry. In its place we offer this extra good caption:
(Brian Epps) – “Dangit! That birth certificate has got to be around here somewhere!
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.