Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another giant hit. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Hodink) – “This is how you purse your lips. Can you do that anymore?“
2) (Big Country) – “How about we slip behind the flag and I do to you what we’re already doing to the American People?“
3) (914) – Nancy: “He looks so cute when He lie’s.“
4) (WildWillie) – “Is that your stimulus package I feel?“
5) (Korla Pundit) – “Psst. Andrew Sullivan just asked me to pass along a request to slip some kind of pothead provision into the bill.“
6) (Joe Miller) – “Steny: Don’t go breakin’ my heart…
Pelosi: I couldn’t if I tried…“
The Readers Choice Award this week was a tie between the there two entries:
(IowaRight) – “Damn he’s good!! How can he say that stuff with a straight face?”
(FormerHostage) – “You smell like a model.
So, you like my perfume?
No. I mean you smell like plastic.”
Winners for the current edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will appear in a few minutes.