Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was substantially affected by our server crash, and the inability of some to reach our backup site. We still did manage to get a pretty good turnout – all things considered – and some excellent captions. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (914) – “A pew to a thrill“
2) (fustian) – “I could use a new intern…“
3) (IowaRight) – “It depends on what the definition of “sick” is…“
4) (sarahconnor2) – “I see choirs singing, full of hot dames.
Hillary’s in the Mid-East, ain’t that a shame.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world!“
5) (Al Pennam) – “Dear God,
I’m just sitting here thinking about judgment day, and judicial activism, and how laws are sometimes open to different interpretations.
Now, Lord, about those ten commandments…“
6) (Rachel Edith) – “Speech … Check.
Clean sheets … Check.
Viagra … Check.“
As voting didn’t work on the backup site, there’s no The Readers Choice Award last week. Winners for the current contest will be announced shortly.