This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ got us back on track after last weekend’s server meltdown. The captions were, as usual, outstanding. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (NJ Mike) – “See, Mr. President, you simply click here and the little paperclip guy helps you write your ‘strongly worded letter.’“
2) (iwogisdead) – “When a picture of Saudi King Abdullah appeared on an aide’s desktop computer, President Obama instinctively bowed.“
3) (Jay Tea) – “…and (click), there we have one perfectly forged Hawaiian birth certificate. No one will ever be able to prove it’s a fake!”“
4) (Porkopolis) – “The ‘Hillary Falls and Breaks Her Elbow’ YouTube was a big hit on Air Force One.“
5) (Rodney Dill) – “No Mr. President… I don’t think the man in the Chicken suit really hears you.“
6) (Jeff) – “Dear Strongbad,
I like it most when you harm your friends.
The Readers Choice Award this week went to iwogisdead’s second place entry. In it’s place I offer this most conspiratorial of captions:
(Jeff Blogworthy) – “Look, Wizbang is down again! Ha ha ha ha!”
A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.