Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another amazing collection of captions. Sure I labored over every caption, but then again so did many of you. In the end the reader votes were pretty much spot on. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Spike) – “Where’s the teleprompter?“
2) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “I see dead people. Voting. For me. In record numbers. The ACORN doesn’t fall far from the tree.“
3) () – “If you squint your eyes like this, it actually looks like I’ve done something.“
4) (DJ Drummond) – “Stop saying ‘deer in the headlights’!
This is my ‘vision for America’ pose!”
5) (Justrand) – “Soros says: ‘Put your left hand up to your forehead’
Now take it down
Oops…didn’t say ‘Soros says’!!”
6) (smitch) – “The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.“
Since I used all of the top vote getters in creating the winners list, I’ve decided to reach outside that pool for one more award. The Editor’s Choice Award this week goes to:
(IowaRight) – “Faced with the very real prospect that he could actually be the next President of the United States, Obama begins the search for a clue….”
Results for this week’s edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will follow shortly.