This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ stuck a geyser! Judging by the turnout it’s clear we’ve neglected Speaker Pelosi for too long. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (DJ Drummond) – “The reason gas prices remain so high, is because some of you still refuse to accept the Obamessiah!“
2) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Drill our way to lower gas prices? That’s sillier than f**king our way to higher birth rates.“
3) (Stephen Macklin) – “When we took over Congress we pledged to remake America according to our vision.
4) (BamaMan) – “Uhh Nancy, thats a shell station, not a shill station….“
5) (JSchuler) – “With approval ratings at an all time low, congressional members force Speaker Pelosi to give her next speech in traffic.“
6) (radio free fred) – “I Have A High Octane Mouth, Powered By A Low Octane Brain.“
The Readers Choice Award this went to Baron’s second place entry. In its place I offer the one comment out of 140 that noticed that someone in Speaker Pelosi’s party didn’t want to go out with a loaded gun:
(Rick13) – “There’s something about Nancy!”
That’s all for this week. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.