This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ proves there really are no losers in the contest, everyone’s a winner just for participating. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian) – “They put this picture in front of Hasan as he woke up.
Then they yanked it away, laughed at him, and took away his pain meds.”
2) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “What a beautiful sky! – Barney Frank”
3) (Mac Lorry) – “What Muslim men fear on Earth and hope for in Heaven.“
4) (Stephen Macklin) – “And I didn’t have to blow anyone up.“
5) (Rachel Edith) – “Progress is excellent in the real Santa’s workshop.“
6) (geo) – “Help me..I’ve fallen and don’t want to get up!!“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Pretzel Logic) – “The William Jefferson Clinton Library Ceiling Mural was met with mixed reviews.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.