This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster hit. Sometimes you run across a funny picture that just screams out “caption me!” and this was just such a photo. I suspected that this might be pretty good captioning material, and you all most certainly did not disappoint…
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Lard of the Dance.“
4) (BillG) – “Al Gore III celebrates his fathers winning of the Nobel Peace Prize.“
2) (fustian) – “Notice how the tie turns a few casual pieces into a more formal ensemble.“
3) (rodney dill) – “Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son… Oh? uh… er.. You’re a Kennedy? …Nevermind.“
5) (Pretzel_Logic) – “John Daley thought his Dancing With the Stars audition went well.“
6) (Deathlok) – “Brent Spiner has really let himself go since the last Star Trek movie.“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to Baron Von Ottomatic’s winning entry. The next most popular entry not listed above is:
(Rance) – “Four years of of Ivy League undergraduate education — $125,000.
Two years of MBA school — $80,000.
Flushing away any chance of future employment with one picture on the internet — priceless.”
That’s all for this high-flying edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™. A new edition will debut Friday morning.