This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ hardly needs a winner declared. The people have spoken and they lined up to unanimously anoint fustian‘s caption as the winner and in the estimation of the judge it qualifies for the Weekend Caption Contest Hall Of Fame. It was a well deserved landslide; the rest of the 100+ entries were just fighting it out for the scraps.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian) – “He’s an Army helmet away from doing the full Dukakis.”
2) (Stephen Macklin) – “Turn to the left. Turn to the left. Turn to the left…”
3) (rodney dill) – “DRUDGEBREAKING: Today Barak Obama rammed Speaker Pelosi in a D.C. bumper car grudge match. NYT headlines — Obama rama Ding Dong — developing…”
4) (pudge) – “Careful sweetie, you almost got in Daddy’s’ – ‘regular guy’ shot.”
5) (Ken McCracken) – “The Audacity of Dope.”
6) (lisapope) – “DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK ‘BLACK ENOUGH’?”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to fustian’s winning entry. Among the other highly voted entries, this picks up an “Honorable Mention:”
(Baron Von Ottomatic) – “A day of Obama family fun turned sour when passengers in the car he bumped retained John Edwards to represent them in court.”
That’s all for this week. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.