Ten headlines you may have missed.
- “No Freakin’ Clue‘ Finishes A Strong Second In Presidential Poll – [DailyKos]
- Red Pencils Are Drawn Over New Clinton Book – [WaPo]
- The Kabbalah Chronicles: Inside Hollywood’s Hottest Cult – [Radar]
- Katie Couric/Jennifer Wilbanks Interview: “I feel guilty” – [Today]
- Katie Holmes’ Missing Days – [FoxNews]
- Outlaws biker gang ‘so polite it was scary’ – [Portland Press Herald]
- Lindsay Lohan’s Breasts Block Billboard – [BoiFromTroy]
- Wiki Cooties And the death of editorials – [BuzzMachine]
- Who is screwing up America? – [Right Wing News]
- Americans Choosing Nude Vacations – [Outside The Beltway]
Feel free to join in with your own headlines via Trackback or comment. If your blog software doesn’t provide that capability, you can use the Wizbang Trackback tool.