This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ shows the moment when Joe Biden emerged from his basement, saw his shadow, and forgot his name for 6 more weeks.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (rodney dill) – “This is a mask. Why do you call it a bra?
‘Cause you’re a boob.”
2) (BluesHarper) – “Put your hands in the air. This is a f*ck up.”
3) (guido81_MA) – “And who, disguised as the less than mild mannered Corn Pop confronter by day, dons his mysterious mask to become C’mon Man, incoherent man of the people, especially black people who vote for him because if they don’t they ain’t black. Yes, it’s C’mon Man – this is no joke.”
4)(Rick Adams) – “There’s a lock of a little girl’s hair tucked in there so he can sniff it any time he wants without anyone whining about it.”
5) (Brian Brandt) – “JHAZ – Joe’s Head Autonomous Zone. Where anarchy rules, and there are no police. Especially grammar and context police.”
6) (2klbofun) – “I’m Bane and I approve this anarchy.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Eric Steel) – “The Lone DeRanger”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(yetanotherjohn) – “No sir, that is not what they mean by “muff diving”.”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(fustian24) – “Didn’t HIllary stop campaigning about this time in the last election?
How’d that work out?”
Best Banter Weight:
(Mary Gehman) – “Kinda looks like a black hole….a vortex that only those who understand his malarkey get sucked into…”
Best “Who Do I Have to Blow…”:
(retired military) – “BIden “Who do I have to blow around here through my mask to get elected President””
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.