This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ celebrated the hair of freedom…or something like that. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Paul Hooson) – ““I teased my hair”.
“It looks like it didn’t like it”.”
2) (Rick Adams) – ““Does Spock have a beard in your universe?””
3) (yetanotherjohn) – “First off, I would like to formally apologize for burning Washington DC.
Think nothing of it, Its not like the thought hasn’t crossed my mind these last few years.”
4) (EricSteele) – “Boris : Wait a tick. Who are you?
Trump : I’m you ten minutes from now.
Boris : Damn it. You are handsome, baby, yeah!
Trump : [laughs] I was just thinking the same.
Boris : We are sexy!
Trump : We are sexy bitches, yes!”
5) (RockThisTown) – “America: We elected Trump.
Britain: Hold my beer.”
6) (Scorpion) – “Hey Boris. Take this dog whistle. You’ll drive them crazier over there, if that’s even possible”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Joe_Miller) – ““Which Beatle are you?””
(fustian24) – “If orange man bad, then orange MEN must be horrible!”
(rodney dill) – ““Looks like another fine mess you’ve got us in.””
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Mary Gehman) – “…but does the carpet…on their backs…match the drapes…??? (ew…)”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(cathymv) – “Congratulations Mr. Trump! We are glad on this side of the pond that Hillary didn’t win either”
Best Banter Weight:
(Brian Brandt) – “We’ll always have Paris Boris.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.