This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ reminds us how lucky we are here in America: our First Lady is NOT President Trump’s former middle school teacher, who he fell in love with in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Beyond creepy….
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries. (We had a rare three way tie for the top number of votes so all three captions placed first.)
1) (jim_m) – “This must be from the democrats. All I see is a whine list.
(fustian24) – “Trump reviews the indictment of Hillary, Huma, Loretta Lynch, and James Comey.
(yetanotherjohn) – “Trump is thinking about putting the country in his wife’s name for tax reasons
2) (Retired military) – “Trump “Well well, this is the best news of the day. Hillary still isn’t President””
3) (Stephen_Macklin) – “Are we bombing anyone today?
Yes. Mr. President.
OK. I’ll have the chocolate cake.”
4) (rodney dill) – ““…and I would really savor a great big steakstake through heart of the Democrats hopes and dreams.””
5) (Rick Adams) – ““Why is there this small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port…?””
6) (Mary Gehman) ““I’ll huff…and I’ll puff…and I’ll blow the House down…””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to: The three amigos tied for first.
(guido81_MA) – “If the election had been held on October 27th we’d still have this same picture for the Caption Contest this week.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(cathymv) – “Seeing photos of Hillary, Pilosi and Waters makes Trumps lips purse, like a cat’s arse that’s brushed against nettles”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.