This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – Huma: “As long as Hillary’s under the podium, I’m in.””
2) (fustian24) – “Anthony needs to catch on that Huma really gets off from public humiliation.
And, that’s why she’s been tipping off the press.”
3) (David Robertson) – “Huma demonstrates how she responds to her husband’s affairs: by shutting her eyes. It is a technique that she learned from her boss, Hillary Clinton.”
4) (David F. Baskwill) – “One has surreptitious sex with multiple other women and the other tweets.”
5) (Porkopolis) – Huma thought bubble: “On second thought….I’ll keep the results of the paternity test in my back pocket until I really want to get back at him.
6) (yetanotherjohn) – “Somehow I just don’t think this couple is going to make it as their generation’s “Bill and Hillary”. They have the basics down. He cheats and lies. She makes money in dubious ways and stands by her man, but it just doesn’t seem to have the same charm with the voters.”
The Readers Choice Award went to Rodney Dill’s winning entry. In its place we honor two more excellent, if overlooked, caption:
(GarandFan) – “Actually, it’s quite small.”
(Paul Hooson) – “After his newsconference, Anthony Weiner returned to his campaign headquarters to give a pep talk to his supporters….”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.