This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (John H) – “Obama visits the US-Mexico border and gives his “Tear down this wall” speech.”
2) (fustian24) – “One has to wonder. How’s he planning to get back across the border without a birth certificate?”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “Who is that Mosqued Man?”
4) (Paul Hooson) – “Zorro? Most people call me Zero..”
5) (Conservachef) – Obama: “You want me to salute your flag? You do know that sometimes I don’t even salute our flag, right?
…Ah what the heck, viva la Mexico! Beats having to bow down to it!”
6) (John H) – “Ich bin ein Mexicano”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to John H’s winning entry. In its place we honor one more excllent caption:
(Rodney Dill) – “Fascist and Spurious”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.