This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Hank_M) – “Michelle: “I thought you said you didn’t like to read.”
Barry: “Lead, Michelle, not read.””
2) (GarandFan) – “If that’s the budget you’re going to submit, our next vacation had better be at the top of the list!”
3) (RestlessLegs) – “The Socialist Two-Step. It’s the latest dance craze!”
4) (John H) – “I don’t think that is what Barack meant when he said he wanted to see Michelle wearing a pearl necklace.”
5) (sarahconnor2) – “Who wants the key to the balls’ jar?”
6) (john1v6) – “Michelle notices Barry’s new stimulus package.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Hank_M’s winning entry. In its place we offer thes excellent musical caption:
(Bird666) – “Fish don’t fry in the kitchen, beans don’t burn on the grill; took a whole lotta tryin’ just to get up that hill; now we’re up in the big leagues, gettin’ our turn at bat; as long as we live, it’s you and me, baby, and there ain’t nuthin’ wrong with that!
Well, we’ll screw it all up (screw it all up), from west to eastside–we’re a dee-lux disaster, bona fide; yeah, we’ll screw it all up (screw it all up)–we finally got to shit in the pie-i-i-i-i”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.