This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another towering success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Joe_Miller) – “Three of the people in this photo have loads in their pants but only two know it. Can you guess which ones?”
2) (Rodney Dill) – Mrs. Murphy: “Is that a CD copy of the Koran on top of the Bible?”
Joe: “Yes it is. Would you like me to burn you a copy?”
…three U.S. embassies were attacked later that day.
3) (Diogenes) – “Okay, which one of you three am I swearing in here?”
4) (retired.military) – “Joe Biden swears in a typical Dem Senator. One who smells bad, cries incessantly if he doesnt get his way and needs a diaper change.”
5) (Vagabond661) – ““Ok, who likes breast milk?”
6) (John H) – “Why do I get a feeling none of them have ever actually opened that book.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Stephen Macklin) – “Worried he would be outperformed by the infant, Vice President Biden quickly checked his instructions for how to properly ‘high five.’”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.