This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another barn burner. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (john1v6) – “Obviously a stunt double. The real Obama doesn’t cast a reflection in a mirror.”
2) (Dan Melson) – “With great power comes great responsibility.
Unless you’re a Democrat.”
3) (John H) – “Okay, move on. Nothing to see here. Just an action hero battling the forces of evil. Keep moving, no pictures.”
4) (Rodney Dill) – Spiderman: “You may have foiled my friend, WomeninBindersMan, but you won’t defeat me.
5) (EricSteel) – Spiderman, “A gun from Fast & Furious killed my uncle Ben!”
6) (Greg Wood) – “How many times I gotta tell you… Gore invented the Web!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – “Apparently, Obama got his powers when he was bitten by a radioactive union member back in college.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.