This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another hit. There were so many excellent captions that you should do yourself a favor and read the rest of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “How are those Chicago Olympics going? Oh, wait…”
2) (herddog505) – “… and sometimes you have to APPEAR to compromise, even be a little humble about it. Then you can… Is any of this sinkin’ in???”
3) (Hank_M) – “Now look, you didn’t win the Presidency yourself.
Someone else did it for you.”
4) (sarahconnor2) – “Don’t get any closer, Barry. The stench of failure turns off the chicks.”
5) (Cary Antebi) – “When the limousine reaches 90…that’s when you push Biden out.”
6) (Thomas Gaskin) – “Nooo, I was the first black president…”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(RDOwens) – “One-termer and a two-timer . . .”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.