This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another success even with the holiday. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (sarahconnor2) – “Trust me, Sir. You don’t want to accuse the Republicans of creating a ‘Dog-eat-dog’ environment in Washington.”
2) (Rodney Dill) – “…but do you really think appending ‘President Obama also attended Harvard’ to Ted Kaczynski’s school profile is such a good idea?”
3) (Joe_Miller) – “I want to ‘unfriend’ Joe Biden. How do I do that?”
4) (iwogisdead) – “How many characters are in ‘Everything is someone else’s fault?’”
5) (Oysteria) – “Where’s the key to sell my Facebook stock?
But you’re selling it at a loss, sir
That’s okay. It wasn’t my money anyway”
6) (GarandFan) – “Mr President, do you always sign your pubic comments with the name Charles Johnson?”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(retired.military) – “Where is the damn ANY key at ?? I dont see it at all.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.