This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another rousing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (iwogisdead) – “And after all that, Mr. President, some Americans still think you have some idea of what you’re doing.”
2) (sarahconnor2) – Jay: “I mean, c’mon, people thought you were qualified to be the president?”
O: “I know, right?”
3) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “Do you believe you have been a good president?
Does an OWS protestor poop on the sidewalk?”
4) (Rodney Dill) – “So just what is your reaction to unprecedented unemployment and economic chaos in recent history?”
5) (herddog505) – “No… No… Seriously, Mr. President. Seriously. You promised the most transparent and ethical administration ever, so… Why are you laughing so hard?”
6) (Joe_Miller) – “Mr. President, can you stick around? We’ve got an episode of Jaywalking coming up and I’m sure you’ll be hysterical!”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to iwogisdead’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more excellent caption:
(Formerly Anonymous) – “See, I didn’t think you could say ‘hope and change’ with a straight face anymore.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.