This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (FormerlyAnonymous) – “In this picture we have John Boehner and three empty chairs.”
2) (Dan Melson) – “Two and a half trillion for my birthday? John, you shouldn’t have!”
3) (Gmacr1) – “We’re this far apart on how to spend more trillions.”
4) (retired.military) – “Obama – John can you switch to the chair to your left, I cant see the teleprompter very well.”
5) (Olsoljer) – “Boehner: Explain to me again, just what does an assistant dictator get to do?”
6) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “Obama – Are you crying?
Boehner – Um, no… sniff. No, I’m not crying. I just got a little speck in my eye… sniff.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Rodney Dill) – Obama: “I need to go play some golf.”
Boehner: “Why… you just finished a round.”
Obama: “I need to relax… why do you think I golf?”
Boehner; “‘Cause you don’t know how to play the fiddle?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.