This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success, with some outstanding captions. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian) – “It’s not soccer. It’s kinetic activity!“
2) (GernBlanston) – “Yes, I know there is no goal. I’m used to working that way.“
3) (retired military) – “Refereeing at a kids soccer match – at last an international dispute that Obama is qualified to handle.“
4) (Stephen Macklin) – “Let me be perfectly clear…
You guys are in charge and I will kick the ball where and when you tell me.”
5) (Faith+1) – “Mr. President, these aren’t the balls you’re looking for.“
6) (dfbaskwill) – “Obama, America’s kick in the balls.“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to fustian’s winning entry. In its place we honor one more crowd favorite:
(DJ Drummond) – “Crisis in Japan? Not his problem
Military action in Libya? Let France run things.
Learning kiddy-soccer in Rio? There’s a job for Obama!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.