Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another grand success. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “DRUDGBREAKING: President Obama shows off a divot from his last golf outing.“
2) (fustian) – “How appropriate. Shamrocks for a sham President.“
3) (retired military) – “Another green job saved or created by the Obama administration.“
4) (DJ Drummond) – “Announcing the OBAMA CHIA!!!
It lacks shape and definition!
It serves no useful purpose!
It can’t think or reflect on past administrations’ decisions!
It ignores reality!
Joe Biden likes it!”
5) (Jason) – “Unfortunately, the fabled “luck of the Irish” doesn’t apply to Kenyans.“
6) (Rodney Dill) – “Bring me a shrubbery.“
The Readers Choice Award was a tie between Rodney and fustian’s winning entreis. In it’s place we offer one more excellent caption:
(jim2) – “In yet another example of poor communication, Obama had told his staff that he would not meet with anyone except Chavez or Ahmadinejad, unless they had a pile of green for him.”
Winners for this weekend’s contest will follow shortly.