This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ capped off another successful primaries season. Now, of course, it’s on to the conventions then the general election so you’ll have plenty more chances to caption Obama. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “Wonder Twin powers, activate!“
2) (guido) – “Rock’em Sock’em Moonbats“
3) (914) – “Brown sugar vs. the Honky talk Woman“
4) (fustian) – “And as First Lady, Michelle is expected to focus on childhood illiteracy and extracting reparations from white oppressors.“
5) (DJ Drummond) – “Whodat Machiavelli NOW?“
6) (BlogDog) – “(AP) Attractive mixed-race couple demonstrates the proper way to play ‘Barack, Paper, Scissors.’“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more good caption among the many other good ones submitted.
(Baron Von Ottomatic) – “The bag of nothin’ meets the little ball of hate.”
That’s it for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.