Eleven Egyptians with student visas entered the US through JFK and immediately disappeared:
The FBI has issued an urgent nationwide alert for 11 Egyptian students who entered the United States last week but failed to show up for their courses at Montana State University.
An FBI advisory says there are, at present, no known connections to any terrorist group but that the students are to be “approached with caution” and taken into custody. They “are here illegally and wanted for questioning,” the advisory says.
The advisory comes just over a month before the five-year anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks on the United States.
“This is of very serious concern and is being closely tracked,” said Rep. Peter King (R-NY), Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee.
The FBI says the Egyptians arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on July 29 and disappeared. The advisory says the alert is nationwide but that there is specific concern the Egyptians may be on the Eastern Seaboard.
These are the non-terrorist Egyptian men that the FBI says must be approached with caution:
1. Ibrahim, El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed; DOB OF 4/29/1986.
2. El Dessouki, Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed; DOB OF 02/21/1985.
3. El Bahnasawi, Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali; DOB OF 04/02/1986.
4. Abd Alla, Mohamed Ragab Mohamed; DOB OF 02/15/1984.
5. El Laket, Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi; DOB OF 09/01/1986.
6. El Ela, Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou; DOB OF 02/02/1985.
7. El Moghazy, Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed; DOB OF 08/08/1986.
8. Abdou, Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa; DOB OF 02/25/1984.
9. El Gafary, Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa; DOB OF 07/01/1988.
10.Maray, Mohamed Saleh Ahmed; DOB OF 09/12/1985.
11.El Shenawy, Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad; DOB OF 08/12/1988.
How soon will we hear from the media that these men come from a broad strata of society?
Michelle Malkin links to the Bozeman Daily Chronicle in which MSU, the sponsoring university, tries to explain away this embarrassment with the excuse that the “students” probably became enthralled with New York City and changed their plans.
Right. They changed plans. Sure, I buy that one.