Winners for last weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ were allowed to aged like fine wine. Of course I apologize profusely for this, but I sort of got sidetracked with some of the behind the scenes stuff going on here. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Teflon) – “Witness—the birth of Yuppie Bukkake!“
2) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “Oh My. An end with a flourish! Or is that a flourish in the end?“
3) (Lord Floppington) – “Smuggy, Druggy, Skinny, Ninny“
4) (McCain) – “Our hidden camera reveals that “Opus Dei” is a secretive Catholic cult of wild partiers.“
5) (radio free fred) – “The Season Finale Of Arrested Development.“
6) (Faith+1) – ““A Fag, A Skag, A Skank, and a Wank“
(Can be read either from the left or right)
The CSI Hollywood Award goes to:
(ken) – “The cast of “Will & Grace” have a Pete Doherty moment…”
Until next a few hours from now…
Great contest. Here’s something for people who keep griping about Bush not caring about the environment.
Thanks For 5th Place Kevin and The Spelling Correction…..( Where To Now McCain? )
Thanks for the consideration Kevin.
Thanks for the honor, Kevin–just got back from a trip and saw this.