A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom
she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer)
1)The stranger provided enough information to implicate the sister in the death of the mother.
2) The stranger is just a red herring.
3) Not enough information. If it is as it reads and I can’t read anything into it then everything was a series of coincident events.
4) It was the butler in the kitchen with a candlestick.
5) None of the above
6) I have my own conclusions-and will provide my thought process in comments.
7) Killing the sister most likely the stranger will know both the mother and the sister and show up at the sister’s funeral.
If you picked #7 you have the thought process of a murder or a serial killer.
What was your thought process? Mine personally was #1.