This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ involved someone who managed to be even more unpopular than our POTUS. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rick Adams) – “Losing.”
2) (rodney dill) – “He’s lost some of his sheen”
3) (LiberalNightmare) – “The worst thing about AIDs is trying to convince your mother that you caught it from an african mosquito.”
4) (Mike) – ““I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen.
Well, that and AZT!””
5) (FormerlyAnonymous) – “Charlie Sheen: doing more to bring down the porn industry than hard core evangelicals could ever dream.”
6) (cathymv) – “Charlie Sheen getting ready to be interviewed about receiving the “Douche of the Decade” award and how he beat out Obama.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(guido81MA) – “Sad to say there’s only one positive thing about this guy.”
And one more:
(Joe-Miller) – “Charlie’s always been about spreading the love.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.