Back in 2004 we first reported on Debra Lafave, a Florida woman arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old student. Over the years we’ve continued to track updates to her case.
The Daily Mail reports that LaFave, who now goes by Debra Beasley, is back on probation because one judge didn’t care for another judge granting her leniency.
Disgraced teacher Debra Lafave, the woman convicted of having sex with a 14-year-old student is officially back on probation amid protests from the victim’s family.
The 32-year-old was dealt a ten-year suspended sentence in 2005 for a string of sexual encounters with a pupil at Angelo L. Greco Middle School in Temple Terrace, Florida.
But the punishment was frozen by a retiring judge to allow her to help care for her newborn twin sons as well as her cancer-stricken mother in 2011.
On Thursday, however, she was put back under Federal supervision to see out the remaining four years and two months of her sentence.
In case you had forgotten why she generated such interest, these “hot for teacher” pictures should remind you…
- Hot For Teacher
- Hot For Teacher II
- Tawdry Teacher Tapes Released
- Revealing Photos Of Sex Scandal Teacher To Stay Sealed
- Child Sex Charges Dropped Against Teacher Debra LaFave
- Tawdry Teacher Debra LaFave Escapes Prison Sentence
- Debra LaFave In Trouble Again
- School Sex Scandal Teacher Debra LaFave Back On Probation