This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “As Bill converses with the president, his hand gravitates towards the woman’s breasts as though it has a mind of its own.“
2) (Stephen Macklin) – “Former President Clinton stopped by the White House today to discuss relief efforts in Haiti.
And cop a feel.”
3) (iwogisdead) – “In an important high level briefing, former President Clinton is seen bringing President Obama’s attention to a dangerous faIrway bunker at the 14th hole at the Andrews Air Force Base golf course.“
4) (Pretzel Logic) – “Overrated, often mated and rather hated.“
5) (zipity) – “Dude, this isn’t even my GOOD pimp hand and it’s still stronger than yours.“
6) (plasticturtle) – “As Barack looks for his next line, Clinton holds the new “mini-prompter” to make it look like they are having a normal conversation.“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to this entry from DJ:
(DJ Drummond) – “So after the Republicans take over Congress, they’ll clean up the mess and you get re-elected by taking the credit. Just like I did!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.