This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (IowaRight) – “Am I an expert? I have one word for you – ‘Waterworld’“
2) (DJ Drummond) – “The move to distract the media from Congress’ negligence fails when it is revealed that Mr. Costner replaced the members of Congress with street extras for filming his appearance – and the extras actually understood the issues.“
3) (Maggie Mama) – “Senator Boxer, I’ve worked very hard for what I have achieved; therefore, please refer to me as ‘the Academy Award Winning Actor, Mr. Kevin Costner’ when you address me.“
4) (Faith+1) – New York Post Headline: “Costner to DC From Hollywood. Raises IQ of Both Cities.“
5) (Mark W) – “A hollywood moron testifies to a bunch of criminals and idiots on a subject that neither of them could possibly understand and then people wonder why the government doesn’t actually work.“
6) (jim2) – “Senator, speaking as an expert on water disasters ….“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to IowaRight’s winning entry. In its place I offer once more excellent caption.
(JB ) – “Forget Sarah Palin. I’m here to talk about how I can help those two boobs running the country.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.