This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. There were good entries worth checking out from top to bottom. How could kangaroo farts not be funny?
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Hamish) – “Dennis Kucinich was dismayed when he was informed that, according to Google, he was no longer the most famous flatulent marsupial in the world…“
2) (observer) – “You might as well take my stomach; we’re running out of water anyway.“
3) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Scientists later determined that converting kangaroos directly into ethanol was more economically feasible.“
4) (Farmer Joe) – “I’m in ur globals… stoppin’ the warmin’.“
5) (Nylda) – “And my sh*t don’t stink either, Mate!“
6) (Rodney Dill) – “(list in pouch)
save the cheerleader
save the world“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Hamish’s winning entry. The next highest rated entry was:
(Pretzel_Logic) – “Pull my finger.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.